Returns & Exchanges
If you have ordered a size and it just doesn't fit the way you want you can send it back, providing the following:
- You have not worn the boots or shoes outside and they are being sent back in a clean and unused condition with all tags still attached. Any footwear in used, worn, or dirty condition WILL NOT be accepted and will be returned at the customer's expense as we are unable to resell the product.
- The shoes or boots must be shipped back in the Original Muck Boot Company (or appropriate manufacturer) boot/shoe box placed inside a larger shipping box. Any damage (tape, writing, stickers) on the original boot/shoe box will incur up to a 30% disposal fee, as we can not re-sell them as new.
- Include a printout of your online Exchange / Return form.
- For Exchanges, please fill out the Exchange / Return Form, then simply buy the item you are wanting to exchange for, and we will refund your original purchase price upon the receipt of goods.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping them back to us.
- Socks, Insoles, and hats (accessory items) are not able to be returned or exchanged, unless they are defective.
- Discontinued and clearance items cannot be exchanged or returned.
You MUST receive an RA# (Return Authorization) from us PRIOR to returning your footwear. Any item(s) returned without an RA# may result in no credit issued as we must maintain a return tracking system to identify your shipment. Discontinued Items and all items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Other Countries are not covered under our Return/Exchange Policy. All of these items are considered final sales, and are not applicable to return, unless for manufacturer defect.
Once your order is received and enters the shipping process it cannot be cancelled. If you wish to cancel your order after it enters the shipping process you may complete our online exchange/return form; however, you will be responsible for return shipping costs or UPS intercept fee. If the delivery is refused by the customer and returned to Muck Boots Outlet.com the customer will receive a refund less the return shipping charges.
30-Day Return Policy
We will gladly accept returns and exchanges on all orders 30 days from the original purchase date (excludes all clearance items). Please ship your exchange within 3 days of submission of the online return/exchange form. Upon submission of the online return/exchange form we will contact you with the shipping instructions, return authorization number, and return shipping address. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable.
Condition of Returned Items
Returned or exchanged items must arrive at our facility in "like new" condition with all original packaging and tags attached. Any item(s) received by us in used or dirty condition will be returned to the customer and assessed the associated shipping costs. We are unable to resell used footwear. This ensures we provide brand new footwear at the lowest authorized pricing for our customers.
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Norcross Safety Products LLC (“Norcross”) warrants to the original end customer that its footwear will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original end customer.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage arising from normal wear and tear, failure to adequately maintain and store the footwear, unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications not performed by Norcross, footwear used other than in the manner intended, improper or inadequate fit, use of a safety boot after such boot has sustained damage rendering unsafe for use in the environment for which it was designed, and damage caused by chemical or foreign substances. Norcross does not warrant any of its footwear provides protection from snake bites or bites from other wildlife and is not liable for personal injury resulting from such bites.
If we have sent you the incorrect size or style that you did not order, we will pay for the cost of the return freight for the boots / shoes.