Note: All prices in US Dollars
Search by Keyword
Muck Boots Outlet on Twitter
Muck Boots Outlet on Facebook
- As the foot starts to sweat, the Muck XpressCoolTM fabric lining rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin to drayer areas of the boot. This enhances the evaporative drying rate.
- Most importantly, as the moisture is spread and dries, it creates a cooling effect which keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather.
- Steel toe caps are roomy for comfort and strong protection.
- Muck Boots feature top quality VibramTM outsoles, which utilize the latest technology in comfort and reliability.
- Large toe pad to increase toe-off traction.
- Central plaque design follows the walking motion.
- Wide broad lugs for improved surface contact.
- Ladder rung grips to improve stability.
- Straight lug walls for better dirt release.
- Grooved heel pad to reduce slip hazard while allowing for liquids to disperse.
- A variety of insulating materials and constructions are used to keep feet closer to body temperature in extremes of heat and cold, including our stretch-fit topline binding that snugs the calf to keep warmth in and cold out.
- Spandura layered over Neoprene adds protection against wear.
- Featuring 100% waterproof CR-Foam Bootie Construction. This bootie is constructed to be lightweight, flexible, and 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
etc® Anti-Friction Sockliner
- etc® Anti-Friction linings reduce friction to almost zero, reducing moisture and heat while being comfortable, hard wearing, and providing anti-microbial protection.
- Designed for high durability, breathability, color fasteness and resistance to deterioraton. etc® linings have the lowest friction of any lining material available in the world today.